72 Hours and counting...

Hard to believe that in just seventy-two hours, I will be departing from Portland International Jetport (seriously?) to fly to Newark-Liberty Airport and that evening, flying out to India, landing the following night.  This will be my twentieth trip to India, in behalf of Rotary International and the END POLIO NOW campaign, as well as other service work projects.

On Tuesday, the 29th, I will meet one of the other Dream Team members - Chuck Bartosh, from the Ithaca (NY) Rotary Club.  He and I will fly off to Kathmandu, NEPAL for a few days.  While there, I have arranged to meet with various Rotary Clubs and members of ROTARACT,  Additionally, I am looking forward to meeting with officials of UNICEF to discuss the successes and concerns they are experiencing regarding the Polio Eradication campaign in neighboring Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Following our time in Nepal, Chuck and I will return to Delhi to meet up with two other Dream Team members - Bonnie Dwyer and Elana Levens-Craig to begin out journey for the




 
next two weeks. This will include helping on the construction of a new Water Catchment Dam.

Stay tuned!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's TUesday, it must be Kathmandu!

Meeting with UNICEF officials

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY